Separation Layers for Riding Arena Construction
This highly wear resistant plastic matting with its special surface structure and spring and groove system tends to be used preferentially for western-style arenas, but also as surface matting in indoor arenas, horse-walking circuits, washing facilities and temporary tournament rings.
This product is also available as indoor matting without no drainage slits.
- Length: 1000 mm
- Width: 850 mm
- Height: 40 mm Weight: c. 18 kg
- Material: 100% elastic PVC material, residue free with certificate
- Area of coverage: c. 0.8 m² per mat
Benefits at a Glance:
- Effective, hydro-porous slit structure on the upper surface
- Horizontally and vertical water dispersal
- Can be installed directly on firm natural surfaces
- Highly elastic and shock absorbing
- Highly insulating
- Simple rabbet-groove installation
Areas of application: western-style arenas, indoor arenas, tournament surfaces and outdoor arenas