arenawet™ ebb and flow system
It is the innovative and patented form of irrigation for your riding arena. One system with two design options.
ArenaWet™ "classic" contains the one riding arena mat including new irrigation technology and drainage holes.
ArenaWet™"soft" is an elastic PU roll fabric made of recycled material with ideal shock absorption.
The novelty of soil irrigation in equestrian sports!
Effective water saving
The drip-tube form of irrigation has long been proven effective in agriculture. Equestrian sports can benefit from this effectiveness through ArenaWet™.
Simple system construction
Whether ArenaWet™ is "soft" or with stable mats," the construction is kept equally simple. The mat is laid on the base layer, which has notches provided for the irrigation hoses. On top of it, the tread layer of about 12 cm is applied.
Uneven drying of riding arenas is a ubiquitous problem. ArenaWet™ is divided into different circuits that can be controlled selectively. The control can be set as desired for sections and intervals. This results in a homogeneously soaked footing layer.
- Effective water saving compared to all other forms of irrigation
- Separation layer combined with membrane hoses
- No surface sealing (outdoor pitch)
- Homogeneous dampening of the footing layer
- Programmable control
- Irrigation is divided into several circuits
- Can also be provided during the irrigation process
- Intelligent irrigation