Pure Textile Surface
innoReit-Tex® - Flexground
innoReit-Tex® - Flexground pure textile footing as a synthetic riding arena covering for hobbyists
- without foam backing -
Tufting material from the automotive industry used in the construction of pure textile flooring layers either on top of a gravel bearing layer or as a surface covering in horse-walking circuits, lungeing circuits or the round pen. Please note: we never supply cut felt chips or coarse non-woven chaff, as these materials tend to snag and combine and fail to form a firm and springy surface layer.
New: mildly hygroscopic, which reduces static electricity and dust build up
- Also ideal for refilling or refurbishing existing riding surfaces with textiles and/or synthetic covering materials
- Cost-effective delivery in bales by truck - we also offer turn-key builds
- Certified quality (relevant test reports available on request)
- No foam and/or hard plastic components
- No puddling - no winter freezing
- Can be produced all year round
- Can be supplied without delay
Packaging and delivery: in bales of 400 kg each
Flexground complies with all statutory requirements of the German Federal Soil Protection Act Pertaining to the Soil-groundwater Contamination Route (Bundesbodenschutzverordnung - Wirkungspfad Boden-Grundwasser).
The accredited German Institute for Bio-analysis, Environmental Toxicology and Biotechnology (IFB- Halle), analysed the carpet tufting material for compliance with the German Federal Soil Protection Act Pertaining to the Soil-groundwater Contamination Route Compliance with all critical values in the eluate.
Example of outdoor compilation:
- Create the arena plot built on solid ground with a 1-1.5% gradient
- Create the bearing layer using a mineral aggregate (gravel, recycling gravel) 0-45mm, 0-32 or thereabouts - to a depth of 15-20cm
- Vibrate and loosen the surface using a vibrating roller
- Spread the Flexground chaff
- Secure the optional riding arena border surrounds
Please feel free to ask for relevant references