Pure Textile Surface
innoReit-Tex® - Flexground
innoReit-Tex® - Flexground full textile flooring as synthetic riding surface and tread layer Special offer winter - full textile flooring incl. delivery at special conditions
Tufting material from the automotive sector for the construction of full textile flooring on a gravel base layer or also as a covering in horse walkers, lunging circles, round pens. We supply chopped carpet shreds, because these products interlock more easily to form an elastic tread surface!
only available for a limited time: inexpensive felt chaff beige-grey, cut, pressed into bales - ideal for bedding.
The material from the automotive production, among others for well-known German car manufacturers, is mechanically processed, chopped, torn, then pressed into bales and packed in protective foil .
also ideal for refilling/improving existing riding surfaces with textile, synthetic coverings
Packed and delivered in bales by lorry, if necessary as loose bulk in push lorries.
no foam and/or hard synthetic components
no puddle formation - no freezing in winter
available all year round
Packaging and delivery : packed in bales of 500 kg on one-way pallets up to 1,000-1.200 kg
- Also ideal for refilling or refurbishing existing riding surfaces with textiles and/or synthetic covering materials
- Cost-effective delivery in bales by truck - we also offer turn-key builds
- No foam and/or hard plastic components
- No puddling - no winter freezing
- Can be produced all year round
- Can be supplied without delay
Packaging and delivery: in bales of 500 -600kg each
Example of outdoor compilation:
- Create the arena plot built on solid ground with a 1-1.5% gradient
- Create the bearing layer using a mineral aggregate (gravel, recycling gravel) 0-45mm, 0-32 or thereabouts - to a depth of 15-20cm
- Vibrate and loosen the surface using a vibrating roller
- Spread the Flexground chaff
- Secure the optional riding arena border surrounds
Please feel free to ask for relevant references